Garlic and Herb Compound Butter
Link to Mitch in the Kitch video: https://youtu.be/jjlLa9VFEEw
- 1 Head Garlic
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1/2 lb Butter
- 1 tsp Fresh Rosemary, minced
- 1 tsp Fresh Thyme, minced
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350* F.
- Take out butter and let it sit to come to room temp.
- Cut top 1/4 off head of garlic to expose the tops of the cloves. Place on piece of aluminum foil and top with small pour of oil, salt, and pepper. Wrap and cook for ~45 minutes until garlic is golden brown and softened.
- Once garlic is cooked, chop your fresh herbs and mince the garlic.
- After roasted garlic has cooled, squeeze out and combine with all the other ingredients. Mix to combine.
- Portion the butter into plastic wrap and wrap tightly to create your own logs of butter. Alternatively, place into an air tight container and place into fridge or freezer to keep for longer.
- Slather on top of steak, chicken, veggies, or just about anything else. Enjoy!
© 2021 Mitchell Schwartz