Link to Mitch in the Kitch video: https://youtu.be/jjlLa9VFEEw
- 2 tbsp chopped Cilantro
- 1 tbsp chopped Parsley
- 1/2 tbsp fresh Oregano or 1/2 tsp dry
- 2 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1 Shallot, small
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Cayenne Pepper or Red Pepper Flake
- Chop the cilantro and parsley until finely cut up.
- Mince garlic and shallot.
- If you want a less pungent garlic kick, add red wine vinegar to garlic first for a few minutes. Otherwise, combine ingredients including a small shake of cayenne or pinch of red pepper.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix to combine. Taste to see if there are any glaring tastes you’d like different. If it’s pretty good, let sit for 30-60 minutes before trying again. It will get better over time and you can adjust once the flavors have married.
© 2021 Mitchell Schwartz